Bahra Cables Co.
P.O.Box: 5989, Jeddah 21432, Saudi Arabia
Since 2008, Bahra Cables Co. has been committed to provide an exceptional service in the manufacturing of Electric Cables (Building Wires, Low, Medium and High Voltage Cables, Fire Resistant Cables, Flame Retardant Cables, Overhead Lines, etc.) to serve the Saudi & GCC markets.
BCC is located in Bahra Industrial City, 25km from Jeddah and have offices throughout Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE. BCC expertise stretches across a wide range of industries and we offer an extensive range of electrical cables and wires uniquely manufactured by using high-end German Technology conforming to the International Standards (IEC, BS, NF, VDE, ANSI, ICEA).
Bahra Cables Company is committed to deliver the highest standard wires and power cables to the local market and for export.
Bahra Cables Company has a versatile product range cover most of our customer needs:
- Flexible wires and cables up to 300 mm2.
- Building wires, THHN/THWN to UL 83, with conductor sizes starting from 16 AWG.
- Building wires to IEC 60227 and BS 6004 , from 1.5 mm2 and above.
- LV Power Cables with PVC and XLPE insulation to IEC 60502-1, BS 5476 and UL 1277.
- MV cables to IEC 60502-2 up to 18/30 (36) kV and to BS 6622 up to19/33 (36) kV.
- Bahra Cables Company will produce cables with low emission of smoke and corrosive gases when affected by fire, for LV& MV cables to BS 7211, BS 6724 and BS 7835.
- HV cables up to 69 kV to IEC 60840 , and to ANSI / ICEA S-108-720, with conductor sizes up to 1200 mm2.
The future product scope will be extended to Extra High Voltage cables up to 480 kV and conductor cross sections bigger than 2000 mm2
Low, medium and high voltage wires and cables, PVC Conduits, Bus bar, Transformers
Flexible wires and cables up to 300 mm2 to IEC 60227 , BS 6004 & BS 6500 . • Building wires, THHN/THWN & THW to UL 8.3, with conductor sizes starting from 16 AWG. • Thermosetting insulated wires types XHHW-2 , XHHW, XHH, RHW-2, RHW &RHH to UL44 • Building wires ( NYA) to IEC 60227 and BS 6004, from 1.5 mm2 and above. • LV power Cables with PVC and XLPE insulation to IEC 60502-1, BS 5476, BS 7889 and UL 1277. • MV cables to IEC 60502-2 up to 18/30 (36) kv and to BS 6622 up to 19/33 (36) kv. • Low smoke and fume , zero halogen building wire ( LSFZH) to BS 7211 , with thermo setting insulation which is alternative to wire type (NYA) , where the application requires higher standards of safety against the emission of smoke, fumes and toxic gases. • LV cables with LSFZH, thermosetting insulation which under exposure of to fire generate low emission of smoke, fumes and toxic gases and zero halogens. The cables are produced according to BS 6724, IEC 60502-1 and tested to IEC 61034 , IEC 60754 & IEC 60332. • MV cables with LSFZH to BS 7835. • HV cables up to 69 kv to IEC 60840, and to ANSI / ICEA S-108-720, with conductor sizes up to 1200 mm2. The future product scope will be extended to Extra High Voltage cables up to 480 kv and conductor cross sections bigger than 2000 mm2.