Advanced Mashreq Mining Company “AMMCO”
An-nada District- Prince Saud Bin Mohamad Bin Moqren, An-Nada Trading Center, 3rd Floor
P. O. Box 75579 Riyadh 11588 Saudi Arabia
WHO WE ARE:
- Formed in 2011 as an exploration and mining services company, for provide planning, management, supervision and implementation of mineral exploration and mining projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East in the fields of: geology, exploration projects management, resource modeling, data management, drilling, land survey, mine management, mining operations, mine designs and production planning and grade control and reconciliation. We combine advanced data management with proven exploration techniques to deliver comprehensive solutions to your geological challenges.
- AMMCO’s vision is to provide Clever Solutions to its customers. This vision delivered by an organisation focused on customer needs and collaboration, operational excellence, innovation and the creation of value for customers and shareholders alike.
- AMMCO provides a professional advice and solutions for clients requiring specialised services, mainly in the fields of geology, exploration projects management, resource modelling, data management, drilling, land survey, mine management, mining operations, mine designs and production planning and grade control and reconciliation. AMMCO by its capabilities seeks to serve clients across a range of industries that are primarily natural resource based.
- We adhere to a strict standard of providing timely, valuable services that bring the best our experience and knowledge can offer to the task of adding value to our clients’ projects.
- Unity, Professionalism, Transparency, Honesty, Dedication and above all the Safety of our workforce.
- Mineral Exploration:
- Project Management Services
- Geology Services
- Samples Preparation Services
- Orebody Modelling Services
- Resource and Reserve Estimation Services
- Diamond/Wireline Core Drilling (PQ,HQ, NQ)
- Air and mud Conventional Core Drilling (131mm, 116mm, 101mm, 86mm, 76mm)
- Reverse Circulation Drilling (RC)
- Air Core Drilling
- Air and mud Rotary Drilling
- RAB drilling
- Grade Control Drilling
- Land Survey:
- Topographical Survey
- Boundary and Setting out Survey
- Roads Survey and Cut and Fill Calculations
- Quantity Survey (Stockpile measurements)
- Mine/Quarry Survey
- Mine/Quarry Management (Technical and Operational) Services
- Onsite Technical Support Services
- Mine/Quarry Design and Planning Services
- Drill and Blast Services
- Load and Haul Services
- Grade Control Drilling and Reconciliation Services
Any mineral resource identification needs the complete understanding of all geological, hydrological and environmental aspects. Our experts provide the necessary fieldwork, the relevant scientific investigations and state-of-the-art desk study evaluations. Our geologists have a wealth of knowledge in various deposit models and exploration types. AMMCO can take your project from concept to completion. AMMCO can take your project from grassroots exploration to advanced resource definition drill-outs. This includes data compilations & reviews, target generation, program design and planning, budgeting, drilling and drill supervision, logistics, project management and implementation. We always adhere to current best practices in health and safety and environmental management, while ensuring that all exploration work is undertaken and completed in compliance with international codes such as JORC and NI 43-101. 1. Project Management Services 2. Geology Services 3. Samples Preparation Services 4. Orebody Modelling Services 5. Resource and Reserve Estimation Services
All mineral projects require subsurface exploration to progress, either to test a buried exploration target or define extensions to mineralisation seen at surface. Samples collected from drilling form the basis of Mineral Resource Estimates. Whether it’s reverse circulation, diamond core or Air core drilling, the time, money and planning that goes into each drill hole determines the success of the drilling campaign and the results obtained. AMMCO ensures that whatever your needs and wherever your site is located, the drilling won’t stop. AMMCO provides an array of drilling techniques including: • Diamond/Wireline Core Drilling (PQ,HQ, NQ) • Air and mud Conventional Core Drilling (131mm, 116mm, 101mm, 86mm, 76mm) • Reverse Circulation Drilling (RC) • Air Core Drilling • Air and mud Rotary Drilling • RAB drilling • Grade Control Drilling In addition to the drilling operations, AMMCO has a proven experience for execution a complete field services to enable a project to progress through the various exploration tasks. Our field services include, but not limited to: • Surveying ground control points and drill collar locations to cm-accuracy. • Downhole Survey: we have both magnetic and non-magnetic tools, we can survey while the hole is being drilled or survey after the hole is completed. • Core Orientation • Logging: AMMCO is capable of providing professional geologists to carry out this mission for you, all Core/RC geological, geotechnical and structural logging, core orientation and sampling marking up, density measurements, core photography are carried out in accordance with the international industry standards.
At AMMCO, we realize and fully understand the importance of survey data we deliver to our clients which is a vital input data into the project design and planning phases. High quality survey data in terms of accuracy and completeness is guaranteed via faultless and well defined process of clearly identifying project objectives, professionally supervised field survey and mapping procedures, and more importantly, well established quality control and assurance processes throughout the entire project. All our deliverables are painstakingly tested and checked in accordance with highest professional standards. Our land survey services include: • Topographical Survey • Boundary and Setting out Survey • Roads Survey and Cut and Fill Calculations • Quantity Survey (Stockpile measurements) • Mine/Quarry Survey All land survey services are conducted by our qualified and professional surveyors using our instrumentation and software inventory.
AMMCO offers a wide spectrum of mining services including mine management and operations, on-site technical support, geological/geotechnical characterisation, mining engineering, load and haul, drill and blast, grade control drilling and mine design and planning. Our integrated approach offers comprehensive and reliable services essential to enhancing the competitive position of your new mining developments and existing mines. 1. Mine/Quarry Management (Technical and Operational) Services 2. Onsite Technical Support Services 3. Mine/Quarry Design and Planning Services 4. Load and Haul Services 5. Grade Control Drilling and Reconciliation Services