Wherever in the world you want to do business, you can do so much more, face-to-face, at an exhibition. Even in the digital age, when information is so much easier to come by, people will always want - and need - to meet face-to-face. Exhibitions are a highly cost-effective way to generate sales leads and enter new export markets. You can make more contacts, and acquire more market intelligence, during three days at an international events than you might otherwise achieve in months.
At Saudi Mining and Minerals 2018, exhibitors will meet visitors drawn from the Kingdom's Mining and Infrastructure sector through a comprehensive visitor promotion campaign to include targeted direct marketing, advertising and PR activity, poster displays and a personal visit programme to prime visitor sources.
VISITORS WILL INCLUDE:
Mining, engineering and construction professionals, including (amongst many others):
- Buyers and sellers throughout the industry
- Communications experts
- Construction equipment and machine manufacturers
- Design, consultants and contractors
- Directors / owners of mining companies
- General management
- Health and safety professionals
- Metallurgist professionals
- Mine managers/Supervisors
- Mining, engineering and production professionals
- Production managers
- Project managers
- Quality controllers
- Training professionals
For more information on exhibiting complete the Enquiry Form, email email@example.com or call Charlene Hefer on +27 (0)11 835 1565.